The new year is less than one week old and there is no time like the present if you’ve been talking about getting a swimming pool for your family. The swimming pool contractors from A Clear Choice Pool care in Menifee, CA have 5 reasons to get a pool in 2019, but we bet you can come up with a lot more reasons than that!
Is there any reason you’ve been putting off becoming pool owners? Let’s face it, it’s not like you live in the northeast where they don’t get too many days to enjoy their swimming pools; in California, there are very few days that aren’t ideal for swimming or for hosting a swimming pool party!
5 reasons to get a pool in 2019
Once you read this list you will probably come up with quite a few more than five reasons to get a pool, but this will give you a jumping off point when you and your family sit down to plan that long-awaited swimming pool project.
- If you’re planning to move in the future — and statistics show that the average person moves every seven years — it could increase the value of your property. And you will have seven years to enjoy it before you move! Studies show having a pool can increase your home’s resale value by as much as 20%. In today’s competitive market it’s a great way to give your home an advantage. A well-designed and beautiful swimming pool could be the difference between selling your home or not.
- Cooling off on a hot summer day. When you have a swimming pool in your backyard you don’t have to fight the crowds and struggle to find a spot on the beach. Open the door, unlock the pool fence and jump into your own beautiful swimming pool!
- It’s easier to finance a swimming pool than it has been in the past.
- It’s less expensive to maintain and service a swimming pool than it has been in the past — even if you’re going to be a do-it-yourselfer with pool maintenance.
- A swimming pool is a longterm investment in both your property and family fun. When you have a swimming pool you have year-round vacation options — right in the backyard. When you pay to take a two week vacation, you have the memories, but those fade — your pool won’t!
- Family fun. What’s better than spending quality time with your children? Childhood is fleeting and a swimming pool is a way to have fun, bond and spend time together. If you don’t have a pool, your children may scatter and go visits friends who have pools and you’re missing out on memory building opportunities with your family.
There are many other reasons we can share with you if you’re putting together your pros and cons list on “should we get a swimming pool in 2019.”