Enjoy your pool year-round, A Clear Choice Pool & Spa Service pros explain how
When you own a swimming pool, depending on the area of the country in which you live there are ways you can enjoy your pool year-round. Even if you live in cooler climates in the country, you can find ways to extend the time you spend around your pool by adding unique features. The swimming pool contractors from A Clear Choice Pool & Spa Service offer these tips to get the most out of your pool — and poolside!
Enjoy your pool year-round
- Exercise in your pool when the weather cooperates.
- Throw a pool party. You can throw a party and invite everyone to swim when the weather is warm. On the off season throw a pool party that is dedicated to the pool deck and outdoor living space rather than to jumping into the water. If you have a pool heater, you can have a pool party on the off-season. If you have a hot tub or spa, invite friends for an off-season hot tub party.
- Talk with your pool contractor about adding in fire elements as a way to add warmth to the outdoor living space so you can extend the time you spend in the out of doors.
- Add an outdoor kitchen so when the warmth of summer is upon us you don’t have to leave the outdoor fun to cook a meal!
- Add a pool house. This structure can be minimalistic and be an area to change into and out of swim suits or it could be an additional living space complete wtih washer and dryer and even a sleeping area and bathroom and shower.
- Add a weather resistant outdoor entertaining system — television, outdoor lighting and stereo system.
- Consider accessories to the swimming pool itself — a fountain, rock waterfall, diving board, slide, sun shelves or even a beach entry if you have the yard space and the budget for it.
- Include a swim-up bar so you guests can eat and drink without leaving the comfort of the swimming pool.
- If you don’t have a hot tub or spa already, add one to one end of the swimming pool or add a hot tub or spa as a stand alone structure that will add to the fun and time you spend out doors.