The swimming pool service contractors from ACC Pools, the best pool service in Menifee, CA explain that there are many reasons to get a fiberglass pool and one of the main ones, they believe, is that they are the easiest to clean and maintain. Fiberglass swimming pools are popular for new pool owners looking for an ideal staycation spot and the reasons are varied.
When it comes to pools, fiberglass is easy to keep clean and can remain as beautiful as the day it was installed.
Reasons to get a fiberglass pool
- Fiberglass is considered one of the easiest to keep clean and they may require fewer chemicals to keep bacteria at bay.
- They are one of the quickest and easiest projects to have completed.
- As with any other swimming pool, they do need to be cleaned regularly to prevent staining from debris or from metal staining — if the chemicals get out of balance.
- Talk with us about the best type of cleaner for cleaning a fiberglass swimming pool.
- Avoid using stiff-bristled brushes to avoid scratching the walls and floors.
- Their smooth surfaces help keep algae at bay because the spores have a hard time taking hold and causing issues.
- Talk with us about using a cover for the pool. Using it when your pool is not in use, keeps dirt and debris out, helps retain the water temperature and helps prevent evaporation.
When you’re in the market for your swimming pool, ask the pool contractor for advice on fiberglass pool benefits and give us a call and let’s discuss ongoing service and maintenance contracts once your pool is constructed.