If you live in a city you may wonder if you can have a pool if you have a mini backyard. Even homeowners in California can find space for a pool. You may not have the space for an Olympic pool or even a traditional-sized pool, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a swimming pool! You can have a pool in a small yard, as long as you plan accordingly.
The swimming pool contractors from ACC Pools in Menifee, California offer tips for having a pool in a small space. They are also your go-to for swimming pool service no matter what size swimming pool you have!
You can have a pool in a small yard
Here are tips for having a pool constructed in a small yard and why it is something to consider!
- It is an intimate space. If you only have a small space in your yard for your pool, it will naturally feel more intimate because of its size. Small pools can be tucked into the corner of the yard or right next to your existing patio.
- If you’re only having a small swimming pool constructed, you may be saving money over having a large pool and you can spend more on luxury accessories or upgraded equipment.
- Add a fire feature. This will make night swimming time dramatic and the fire feature will add to the ambiance and the warmth of the area – ideal if you live in an area of the country where the nights get cool.
- Consider a free-form pool design. This is one that will work with your existing landscape and will make it feel a more natural part of the yard space.
- You can invest in a lap pool and it can be used for both exercise and entertaining.
Talk with your pool contractor about the budget you have for your swimming pool project. Your pool builder will examine the yard space you have available and let you know what your best pool shape and form are. Once you have talked with him and have your pool project underway, give us a call and we can give you an estimate for pool service once your pool is constructed.